To All Families in the Cave Creek School District... Stay Safe and Healthy.
Jeff Fortney has been working tirelessly to make the community of Cave Creek a better place.
He has lived in here for 20 years.
His son graduated from Cactus Shadows High School.
His grandson is a future Desert Willow Roadrunner.
He began his teaching career in 2004 in Cave Creek, teaching
8 years at Desert Willow Elementary and
Sonoran Trails Middle School. He continues to teach special education in the Deer Valley School District.
Jeff Fortney believes a school board must listen.
To teachers. To parents. To students.
To the community it serves.
This candidacy is about Representation.
It is about getting every dollar the district deserves
and using it wisely.
Cave Creek Unified needs to fight for proper funding
from our elected officials.
It needs to pay teachers a wage that acknowledges
their professionalism and rewards their
dedication and loyalty.
A school board should listen, analyze and provide.
Provide the tools teachers want and need to make
them more effective educators.
Provide a curriculum that engages and challenges students.
Jeff Fortney is dedicated to getting the message of
Representation out to the entire Cave Creek School
District community. You can help by donating to the
cause today. Donations are needed and appreciated.
Recurring donations are extremely helpful
as it helps us manage future plans.
You can also help by spreading the word about this
campaign and the idea of real Representation. Watch
for opportunities to canvass neighbors that have never
talked to a board candidate before. Get a petition and
gather some signatures to get Jeff on the November
2020 ballot. Your time, talent, dollars… your volunteer
commitment is truly appreciated.
1) Provide a safe, positive, cooperative learning environment where students feel free to do their best work with academic and social/emotional supports provided.
2) Work with the community to develop relationships with the school district that will lead to increased involvement, unity and desire to support bond/override drives.
3) Support educators with pay, benefits and resources that makes Cave Creek Unified School District an employer that retains and attracts great teachers.
4) Establish fiscal responsibility with decisions based on legal and budgetary needs/requirements to provide for efficient and effective use of district resources.
5) Establish lines of communication between the board and educators, families, the community designed to increase dialog, address concerns and routinely attend to the important issues of day to day district functions.
6) Work with local and state lawmakers to promote legislation beneficial to supporting and funding public education in general and the Cave Creek Unified School District specifically.
Copyright © 2020 Electfortney - All Rights Reserved.
Candidate photo by Jennifer McDowell - with my sincere gratitude
Paid for by Electfortney.com authorized by jeff fortney
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder